Welcome to CLC Genomics Workbench 23.0.5 -- a software package supporting your daily bioinformatics work.
CLC Genomics Workbench 23.0.5 is for research purposes only.
The CLC Genomics Workbench provides an easy-to-use graphical interface for running bioinformatics analyses. Tools can be run individually, or chained together in a workflow, making running complex analyses simple and efficient. The functionality of the CLC Genomics Workbench can also be extended using plugins. The built-in Plugin Manager provides an up-to-date listing. A list is also available on our plugin webpage: https://digitalinsights.qiagen.com/products-overview/plugins/.
Supporting documentation and links for the CLC Genomics Workbench can be found under the Help menu in the top toolbar. Of particular note when getting started:
- The built-in Workbench user manual can be opened by choosing the Help option or by clicking on the F1 key.
- Manuals for installed plugins can be accessed under the Plugin Help option.
- The Online Tutorials option opens our tutorials webpage in a browser. Tutorials offer hands-on examples of how to use features of the CLC Genomics Workbench. Alternatively, click on the following link to visit that webpage: https://digitalinsights.qiagen.com/support/tutorials/.
Watch product specialists demonstrates our software in the videos offered via our Online presentations area: http://tv.qiagenbioinformatics.com/.
The latest version of this user manual can be found in pdf and html formats at https://digitalinsights.qiagen.com/technical-support/manuals/
The CLC Genomics Workbench is being constantly developed and improved. A detailed list of new features, improvements, bug fixes, and changes for the current version of CLC Genomics Workbench can be found at https://digitalinsights.qiagen.com/technical-support/latest-improvements/.
- Contact information and citation
- Download and installation
- System requirements
- Workbench Licenses
- Network configuration
- History of the CLC Workbenches