This chapter explains the features in CLC Genomics Workbench for handling data analysis of low-throughput conventional Sanger sequencing data. For analysis of high-throughput sequencing data, please refer to High-throughput sequencing.
This chapter first explains how to trim sequence reads. Next follows a description of how to assemble reads into contigs both with and without a reference sequence. In the final section, the options for viewing and editing contigs are explained.
- Importing and viewing trace data
- Trim sequences
- Assemble sequences
- Assemble sequences to reference
- Sort sequences by name
- Add sequences to an existing contig
- View and edit contigs and read mappings
- Reassemble contig
- Secondary peak calling
- Extract Consensus Sequence
- Combine Reports