When you predict RNA secondary structure (see Secondary structure prediction), the resulting predictions are attached to the sequence and can be shown as:
- Annotations in the ordinary sequence views (Linear sequence view (), Annotation table () etc. This is only possible if this has been chosen in the dialog in figure 24.2. See an example in figure 24.8.
- Symbolic representation below the sequence (see Symbolic representation in sequence view).
- A graphical view of the secondary structure (see Graphical view and editing of secondary structure).
- A tabular view of the energy contributions of the elements in the structure. If more than one structure have been predicted, the table is also used to switch between the structures shown in the graphical view. The table is described in Secondary structure table.
- Graphical view and editing of secondary structure
- Tabular view of structures and energy contributions
- Symbolic representation in sequence view
- Probability-based coloring