The table to the
left offers a number of tools for working with structures. Select a
structure, right-click, and the following menu items will be
- Open Secondary Structure in 2D
View (). This will open
the selected structure in the Secondary structure 2D view.
- Annotate Sequence with Secondary Structure. This
will add the structure elements as annotations to the sequence.
Note that existing structure annotations will be removed.
- Rename Secondary Structure. This will allow you to
specify a name for the structure to be displayed in the table.
- Delete Secondary Structure. This will delete the
- Delete All Secondary Structures. This will delete all the
selected structures. Note that once you save and close the view,
this operation is irreversible. As long as the view is open, you
can Undo () the operation.