Adding, removing and reordering tracksYou can organize your tracks by dragging them up and down, and right-clicking on any of the tracks as shown in figure 24.6 gives you several options:
Figure 24.6: Options to organize tracks.
- Create Mapping Graph Tracks
- This will allow you to create a new track from a mapping track (learn more in Creating graph tracks).
- Find in Navigation Area
- . This will select the track in the Navigation Area.
- Open This Track
- This opens a new view of the track. For annotation and variant tracks, a table view is opened as described in Showing a track in a table. This can also be accomplished by double-clicking the track.
- Remove Track
- This will remove the track from the current view. You can add it again by dragging it from the Navigation Area into the track list view or by pressing Undo ().
- Include More Tracks
- This will allow you to add other track sets to your current track set. Please note that the information in the track will still be stored in its original track set. This means that including a track in this way is adding a reference to this track in another track set. This could be for example to include the SNP track from another sample to your current analysis. Once added, use the Organize Tracks option described below to select which of the tracks in the track set to show.