To open a template workflow to view the design or edit it, you can:
- Right-click on the workflow name in the Toolbox in the lower, left side of the Workbench under:
Toolbox | Template Workflows
and select the option Open Copy of Workflow from the right-click menu.
- Open the Workflow Manager by clicking on the Workflows button () in the top toolbar, and choose Manage Workflows.
Click on the Template Workflows tab and then select the workflow you wish to edit. Then click on the Open Copy of Workflow button.
For an introduction to workflows and information on how to configure workflow elements, see http://resources.qiagenbioinformatics.com/manuals/clcgenomicsworkbench/current/index.php?manual=Workflows.html.
In the following sections, we describe the template workflows distributed with CLC Microbial Genomics Module.
- Taxonomic Analysis template workflows
- Amplicon-Based Analysis template workflows
- Typing and Epidemiology template workflows
- QIAseq Analysis template workflows
- QIAseq Panel Analysis Assistant