- Open the abundance table.
- In the Data section of the Side panel, select the desired Aggregate feature value, for example Genus.
- Select the desired features from the aggregated table, or use Ctrl+A ( +A on Mac) to select all.
- Click on Create Abundance Subtable at the bottom of the viewing area. This will create an abundance subtable from the selection.
- Save the subtable and use it as input for Create Heat Map for Abundance Table.
The resulting heat map will be grouped based on the selected taxonomic level.