If you are looking for how to set up a CLC Network License Manager, instructions can be found in the CLC Network License Manager manual.
If you are going to set up execution nodes as well, please read Job Distribution first.
- Download and run the server software installer file. When prompted during the installation process, choose to start the server (more).
- Install a license for the software. (more).
- Restart the server (more).
- Ensure the necessary port is open for access by client software for the server. The default port is 7777 .
- Log into the server web administrative interface using a web browser using the username root and password default (more).
- Change the root password (more).
- Configure the authentication mechanism and optionally set up users and groups (more).
- Add data locations (more).
- Check your server setup using the Check set-up tool.
- Your server should now be ready for client software to connect to and use.