- Navigate to the CLC Server installation directory.
- Locate the file called server.xml in the conf directory.
- Open the file in a text editor and locate the following section
<Connector port="7777" protocol="HTTP/1.1" connectionTimeout="20000" redirectPort="8443" />
- Change the port value to desired listening port (80 in the example below)
<Connector port="80" protocol="HTTP/1.1" connectionTimeout="20000" redirectPort="8443" />
- Restart the service for the change to take effect (see how to restart the server in Starting and stopping the server).
- Once the service is restarted, please log into the administrative interface and change the default port number in the "Master node port" field under Admin | Job distribution | Server setup, then click on Save Configuration button to save the new setting.