- Navigate to the CLC Server installation directory.
- Locate the file called server.xml in the conf directory.
- Open the file in a text editor and locate the following section
<Connector port="7777" protocol="HTTP/1.1" connectionTimeout="600000" compression="off" />
- Change the port value to desired listening port (8080 in the example below)
<Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1" connectionTimeout="600000" compression="off" />
- Restart the service for the changes to take effect. See Starting and stopping the server).
- After restarting, log into the web administrative interface and change the default port number in the "Master node port" field under Configuration | Job distribution | Server setup, and then click on Save Configuration button to save the new setting.