Output from the "Identify Known Mutations from Sample Mappings" tool
The Identify Known Mutations from Sample Mappings
tool has two kinds of outputs:
- An overview track with information about:
- whether the variant could be detected or not
- whether the coverage was sufficient at the given position
- the frequency of the variant in each sample.
- Individual output tracks for each sample that show the observed
frequency, average base quality, forward/reverse read balance, zygosity and
observed allele count.