The Create QIAseq DNA Ultra CNV Control Mapping template workflow produces the following outputs:
- A mapping of the UMI Reads () and a coverage table (), either can be used as the control mapping when running the Identify QIAseq DNA Ultra Somatic Variants template workflow for CNV detection.
- A per-region coverage track (), containing annotation for the coverage within the target region. The track can be used in a track list for visualization of the coverage.
- A coverage report () containing information about coverage within the target regions.
- A trim reads report () containing information about the trimming performed, including automatic adapter read-through trimming.
- A UMI Groups report () containing a breakdown of UMI groups with different number of reads, along with percentages of groups and reads.
- A Create UMI report () containing information about the creation of UMI reads, including the numbers of reads ignored and the reason why these were not included in a UMI read.
- A Structural Variants report () giving an overview of the different types of structural variants inferred by the Structural Variant analysis.
- A combined report () containing summaries of the most important metrics from the above reports.