Comparison with known variants from variant databases is a key concept when working with resequencing data. The CLC Genomics Workbench provides tools for annotating your experimental variants with information from known variants (e.g. adding information about phenotypes like cancer associated with a certain variant allele).
For functional annotation, see Predicting functional consequences.
- Annotate from Known Variants
- Remove Information from Variants
- Annotate with Conservation Score
- Annotate with Exon Numbers
- Annotate with Flanking Sequence