Reports generated by the following tools in CLC Genomics Workbench 20.0.4 can be combined using the Combine Reports tool. In addition to these, reports generated by some tools delivered by plugins are also supported. Combine Reports can also take previously combined reports as input, allowing the generation of comprehensive, cross-sample summary reports26.1.
- Call Methylation Levels
- Copy Number Variant Detection (CNVs)
- Create Variant Track Statistics Report
- Demultiplex Reads
- Indels and Structural Variants
- Map Bisulfite Reads to Reference
- Map Reads to Reference
- QC for Read Mapping
- QC for Sequencing Reads
- QC for Targeted Sequencing
- RNA-Seq Analysis
- Remove Duplicate Mapped Reads
- Trim Reads
- Whole Genome Coverage Analysis
If you wish to combine information from reports not supported by this tool, or combine information in a customized way, reports can be exported to JSON format, as described here.
- ... reports26.1
- Combine Reports supports reports generated using CLC Genomics Workbench version 20.0 and corresponding versions of plugins and server software. Information from reports generated by earlier software versions will not appear in the output.