The report gives an overview of the numbers and types of structural variants found in the sample. It contains
- A table with a row for each reference sequence, and information on the number of breakpoint signatures and structural variants found.
- A table giving the total number of left and right unaligned end breakpoint signatures found, and the total number of reads supporting them.
- A distribution of the logarithm of the sequence complexity of the unaligned ends of the left and right breakpoint signatures (see section 25.2.7 for how the complexity is calculated).
- A distribution of the length of the unaligned ends of the left and right breakpoint signatures.
- A table giving the total number of the different types of structural variants found.
- Plots depicting the distribution of the lengths of structural variants identified.