- Node shape Different node shapes are available to visualize metadata.
- Node symbol size Change the node symbol size to visualize metadata.
- Node color Change the node color to visualize metadata.
- Label text The metadata can be shown directly as text labels as shown in figure 22.19.
- Label text color The label text can be colored and used to visualize metadata (see figure 22.19).
- Label background color The background color of node text labels can be used to visualize metadata.
- Branch color Branch colors can be changed according to metadata.
- Metadata layers Color coded layers shown next to leaf nodes.
Please note that when visualizing metadata through a tree property that can be adjusted in the right side panel (such as node color or node size), an exclamation mark will appear next to the control for that property to indicate that the setting is inactive because it is defined by metadata (see figure 22.14).