When you have downloaded an installer, locate the downloaded installer and double-click the icon. The default location for downloaded files is your desktop.
Installing the program is done in the following steps:
- On the welcome screen, click Next.
- Read and accept the License agreement and click Next.
- Choose where you would like to install the application and click Next.
- Choose a name for the Start Menu folder used to launch CLC Genomics Workbench and click Next.
- Choose if CLC Genomics Workbench should be used to open CLC files and click Next.
- Choose where you would like to create shortcuts for launching CLC Genomics Workbench and click Next.
- Choose if you would like to associate .clc files to CLC Genomics Workbench. If you check this option, double-clicking a file with a "clc" extension will open the CLC Genomics Workbench.
- Wait for the installation process to complete, choose whether you would like to launch CLC Genomics Workbench right away, and click Finish.