The system requirements of CLC Main Workbench are:
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019
- OS X 10.11 and macOS 10.12, 10.13 and 10.14
- Linux: RHEL 7 and later, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 and later. The software is expected to run without problem on other recent Linux systems, but we do not guarantee this. To use BLAST related functionality, libnsl.so.1 is required.
- 64 bit operating system
- 1 GB RAM required
- 2 GB RAM recommended
- 1024 x 768 display required
- 1600 x 1200 display recommended
- A graphics card capable of supporting OpenGL 2.0.
- Updated graphics drivers. Please make sure the latest driver for the graphics card is installed.
- A discrete graphics card from either Nvidia or AMD/ATI. Modern integrated graphics cards (such as the Intel HD Graphics series) may also be used, but these are usually slower than the discrete cards.
Indirect rendering (such as x11 forwarding through ssh), remote desktop connection/VNC, and running in virtual machines is not supported.