The system requirements of CLC Main Workbench are these:
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019
- OS X 10.10, 10.11 and macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14
- Linux: RHEL 6.7 and later, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 and later. The software is expected to run without problem on other recent Linux systems, but we do not guarantee this. Due to a bug in Java 10, CLC Genomics Workbench 12.x and CLC Main Workbench 8.1.x should not be installed on a GPFS file system.
- 64 bit operating system
- 1 GB RAM required
- 2 GB RAM recommended
- 1024 x 768 display required
- 1600 x 1200 display recommended
- A graphics card capable of supporting OpenGL 2.0.
- Updated graphics drivers. Please make sure the latest driver for the graphics card is installed .
- A discrete graphics card from either Nvidia or AMD/ATI. Modern integrated graphics cards (such as the Intel HD Graphics series) may also be used, but these are usually slower than the discrete cards.
Indirect rendering (such as x11 forwarding through ssh), remote desktop connection/VNC, and running in virtual machines is not supported.