- A functional grid submission system must already be in place. Please also see the section on supported job submission systems below.
- The DRMAA library for the grid submission system to be used. See 15.6 for more information about DRMAA libraries for the supported grid submission systems.
- The CLC Server must be installed on a Linux based system configured as a submit host in the grid environment.
- The user running the CLC Server process is seen as the submitter of the grid job, and thus this user must exist on all the grid nodes.
- CLC Server file locations holding data that will be used must be mounted with the same path on the grid nodes as on the master CLC Server and accessible to the user that runs the CLC Server process.
- If a CLC Bioinformatics Databaseis in use, all the grid nodes must be able to access that database using the user that runs the CLC Server process.
- A CLC License Server with one or more available CLC Grid Worker licenses must be reachable from the execution hosts in the grid setup.