- Log in on the web interface of the server as an administrator.
- Click the check setup link in the top right hand corner.
- Click on the Generate Diagnostics Report button in the window that appears.
When the report is ready, a list of tests performed is provided, as shown in figure 15.1.
Tests that passed are marked with a green check mark. Tests that failed are marked with a red X. Click on any of the tests listed to see more information about the test.
- A green check mark is presented beside "List license files" when the contents of the "licenses" folder in the installation area of the CLC Server could be listed. Click on this item to see a list of the licenses found. The products and versions supported by the licenses found are reported. Information about expired licenses is also presented. See figure 15.2.
- A green check mark is presented beside "Grid setup status" in two cases:
- You have configured a grid setup and it is configured correctly.
- You have not configured a grid setup.
Figure 15.2: Click on the List license files item in the report to see the list of the license files found in the licenses subfolder of the installation area. Products and versions supported are reported, and any expired license is noted with red text.