- Run the Filter Causal Variants (WGS-HD) workflow
- Output from the Filter Causal Variants (WGS-HD) workflow
To run the Filter Causal Variants (WGS-HD) workflow, go to:
Toolbox | Ready-to-Use Workflows | Whole Genome Sequencing () | Hereditary Disease () | Filter Causal Variants (WGS-HD) ()
- Double-click on the workflow name to start the analysis. If you are connected to a server, you will first be asked where you would like to run the analysis.
- Select the variant track you want to use for filtering causal variants (figure 13.30).
- In the next dialog, you have to select which data set should be used to filter causal variants (figure 13.31).
- Specify which of the 1000 Genomes populations that should be used for annotation (figure 13.32).
- In the next dialog, specify the 1000 Genomes population that should be used for filtering out variants found in the 1000 Genomes project.
- Specify the Hapmap populations that should be used for filtering out variants found in Hapmap (figure 13.33).
- In the last wizard step you can check the selected settings by clicking on the button labeled Preview All Parameters.
In the Preview All Parameters wizard you can only check the settings, and if you wish to make changes you have to use the Previous button from the wizard to edit parameters in the relevant windows.
- Choose to Save your results and click on the button labeled Finish.
The following outputs are generated:
- An Amino Acid Track
- A Track List
- A Filtered Variant Track