If you would like to download the example data you have three options:
- You can click Download Example Data in the start up table that is visible in the Biomedical Genomics Workbench when no datasets have been
opened for viewing. This will take you to http://www.clcbio.com/support/downloads/#data where you can choose to download two different example datasets that can be used for the following purposes:
- Variant identification in a tumor sample. This dataset is taken from a larger whole exome dataset and includes data from a small fraction of chromosome 5 (Example_data_tumor.zip).
- Identification of somatic variants in a tumor sample using the matched normal sample for removal of germline variants. This is matched tumor and normal samples from chromosome 22 from a whole exome dataset (Example_data_tumor_normal.zip).
- You can also go to directly to http://www.clcbio.com/support/downloads/#data and download the example data from there.
- Finally, you can use these links to get the data: