- The 454 FLX System from Roche
- Illumina's Genome Analyzer, HiSeq and MiSeq
- SOLiD system from Applied Biosystems (read mapping is performed in color space, see Color space)
- Ion Torrent from Life Technologies
- Complete Genomics (only processed data - master var and evidence files)
This section will describe the various importers in detail.
Clicking on the Import () button in the top toolbar will bring up a list of the supported data types as shown in figure 6.3.
Select the appropriate format and then fill in the information as explained in the following sections.
Please note that alignments of Complete Genomics data can be imported using the Complete Genomics import.
- 454 from Roche Applied Science
- SOLiD from Life Technologies
- Fasta read files
- Sanger sequencing data
- Ion Torrent PGM from Life Technologies
- Complete Genomics
- General notes on handling paired data
- SAM and BAM mapping files