The Identify QIAseq Exome Germline Variants ready-to-use workflow produces a Genome Browser View () as well as the following files
- A QC graphical report () summarizing the QC for the reads in the sample analyzed
- A Mapping report () with information related to the mapping of the reads
- A Duplicates report () with details on the results of the removal of duplicate mapped reads.
- A Structural Variants Report () giving an overview of the different types of structural variants inferred by the Structural Variant analysis.
- A Read mapping ()
- A Coverage report () and a Per region coverage track () from the QC for Target Sequencing tool (see http://resources.qiagenbioinformatics.com/manuals/clcgenomicsworkbench/current/index.php?manual=QC_Targeted_Sequencing.html)
- Three variant tracks () : Two from the Variant Caller: the Unfiltered Variants is output before the filtering steps, the Variants passing filters is the one used in the Genome Browser View (see . http://resources.qiagenbioinformatics.com/manuals/clcgenomicsworkbench/current/index.php?manual=_annotated_variant_table.html for a definition of the variant table content). The third is the Indels indirect evidence track produced by the Structural Variant Caller. This is also available in the Genome Browser View.
- An Amino acid track ()
- A Combined report () summarizing all the results