The clc_submapping program allows the user to make a new mapping containing only part of the original maping.
Options for clc_submapping can be found in Options for All Programs.
- Specifying Mapping Files
- Extracting a Subset of Reference Sequences
- Extracting a Part of a Single Reference Sequence
- Extracting Only Long Contigs (Useful for De Novo Assembly)
- Extracting a Subset of Read Sequences
- Other Match Restrictions
- Output Reference File
- Output Read File
- Handling of non-specific matches