A requirement for integration with BaseSpace is that your CLC Server is https enabled. Details about how to do this can be found in the administrator manual at https://resources.qiagenbioinformatics.com/manuals/clcserver/current/admin/index.php?manual=SSL_encryption.html
Some organizations may prefer to use a reverse proxy instead. The following section provides information relating to this.
- HTTPS using Apache 2.4.x as a reverse proxy
- Use Genomics Analysis Portal built-in support for HTTPS
- Creating a PKCS12 keystore file
- Create a new BaseSpace application
- Configure BaseSpace connection from within Genomics Analysis Portal