The system requirements of CLC Main Workbench are these:
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Windows Server 2012
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11 and 10.12
- Linux: RHEL 6.0 and later, SUSE 13.1 and later
- 1 GB RAM required
- 2 GB RAM recommended
- 1024 x 768 display required
- 1600 x 1200 display recommended
Special requirements for the 3D Molecule Viewer System requirements
- A graphics card capable of supporting OpenGL 2.0.
- Updated graphics drivers. Please make sure the latest driver for the graphics card is installed .
- A discrete graphics card from either Nvidia or AMD/ATI. Modern integrated graphics cards (such as the Intel HD Graphics series) may also be used, but these are usually slower than the discrete cards. A 64-bit workbench version is recommended for working with large complexes.
Indirect rendering (such as x11 forwarding through ssh), remote desktop connection/VNC, and running in virtual machines is not supported.