Support for analysis of data from the following types of QIAseq panels is provided under the QIAseq Panel Analysis folder of the Toolbox:
- Targeted DNA for variant calling
- Targeted RNAscan for fusion gene detection
- Targeted RNA for differential expression
- Targeted TMB/MSI for tumor mutational burden and microsatellite stability analyses
- Targeted Methyl for differential methylation
- UPX 3' Transcriptome for differential expression
- Targeted Multimodal for variant calling and fusion gene detection
- Exome for variant calling and trio analysis
In addition to ready-to-use workflows, which can be launched directly, we provide the Analyze QIAseq Panels guide, from where these workflows, calibrated for optimal performance on data generated by the corresponding QIAseq panel, can be launched.
As the Analyze QIAseq Panels guide simplifies most steps necessary when running a QIAseq workflow, it is particularly suitable for first-time users. All application-specific workflows in the Ready-to-Use section from the toolbox can be used to make copies of the workflow with different configuration settings, a feature useful when working QIAseq custom panels. In addition, all independent tools that were used to build the ready-to-use workflows are available in QIAseq Panel Expert Tools folder in the toolbox.
- The Analyze QIAseq Panels guide
- How to create a custom panel analysis workflow
- Create a custom Trim adapter list (optional)