The Create QIAseq DNA CNV Control Samples ready-to-use workflows produce the following outputs:
- A mapping of the UMI Reads from the control samples to the reference (), intended for use as a baseline, control mapping when running CNV detection.
- A Target Region Coverage Track (), containing annotation for the coverage. The track can be used in a track list for visualization of the coverage.
- A Target Region Coverage Report () containing information about coverage within the target regions.
- A Trim Reads Report () containing infromation about the trimming performed, including automatic adapter read-through trimming
- A UMI Groups Report () containing a breakdown of UMI groups with different number of reads, along with percentages of groups and reads
- A Create UMI Report () containing information about the creation of UMI reads, including the numbers of reads ignored and the reason why these were not included in a UMI read.
- A combined report () containing summaries of the most important metrics from the above reports.
For more information about quality control see Quality Control for the Identify QIAseq DNA Variants workflow.