Targeted sequencing, also known as "targeted resequencing" or "amplicon sequencing" is a focused approach to genome sequencing with only selected areas of the genome being sequenced. In cancer research and diagnostics, targeted sequencing is usually based on sequencing panels that target a number of known cancer-associated genes.
- Automatic analysis of sequencing data (TAS)
- Identify Variants (TAS)
- Annotate Variants (TAS)
- Filter Somatic Variants (TAS)
- Identify Somatic Variants from Tumor Normal Pair (TAS)
- Identify Known Variants in One Sample (TAS)
- Identify and Annotate Variants (TAS)