The plugin contains the following tools:
- De Novo Assemble Long Reads (beta). De novo assembly of long reads for microbial-sized genomes.
- Map Long Reads to Reference (beta). Read mapping (alignment) of long reads to a reference.
- Polish with Reads (beta). Polishing sequences, such as contigs or long reads, with a set of reads (which can be either long reads, or high quality short reads). This allows for hybrid assembly, e.g. correcting Oxford Nanopore reads with Illumina reads.
- Correct Long Reads (beta). Correcting a set of long reads by finding overlaps between the reads, and computing a consensus for error correction.
- RNA-Seq Analysis for Long Reads (beta). Read mapping (alignment) of long reads to annotated reference genome or transcript sequences to calculate expressions.