Taxonomic Profiling report
The Taxonomic Profiling report (figure 6.13) is divided into several sections containing general information about the taxonomic profiling run and databases used.
Figure 6.13: An example of taxonomic profiling report.
- Taxonomic Summary includes information about which taxonomic levels were found in the data sample and how many different taxa were found on each level.
- Classification of reads summarizes the number of reads in the sample and the number of uniquely mapping reads that match either the reference database, the host genome or were unclassified.
- Reference database Summary gives an overview of the reference database.
- Host database Summary (optional section) gives an overview of the host reference database.
- Auto-detect Paired Distances (optional section) gives the paired distance range.