The License Assistant can be launched by opening the Workbench Plugin Manager, selecting the installed module from under the Manage Plugins tab, and clicking on the button labeled Import License.
To install a license, the CLC Workbench must be run in administrator mode. On Windows, you can do this by right-clicking the program shortcut and choosing "Run as Administrator". On Linux and Mac, it means you must launch the program such that it is run by an administrative user.
- Request an evaluation license
- Download a license using a license order ID
- Import a license from a file
- Configure License Server connection
- Download a static license on a non-networked computer