When typing and/or performing epidemiological studies of microbes, sample information such as taxonomy, date of isolation, original source of the sample, etc, may be relevant for data interpretation. Once a CLC Genomics Workbench version 12.0 is installed on your computer, CLC Microbial Genomics Module facilitates the organization and management of such additional data elements (metadata) in a tabular form. In addition, CLC Microbial Genomics Module facilitates the organization and management of generated analysis results and enables these to be shown as decorations on phylogenetic trees.
- Importing Metadata Tables
- Associating data elements with metadata
- Create a Result Metadata Table
- Running an analysis directly from a Result Metadata Table
- Add to Result Metadata Table
- Use Genome as Result